Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How to renovate my bathroom?

Just Starting Out

How to renovate my bathroom?

I want to renovate my bathroom and wall of my shower and floor 

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: How to renovate my bathroom?

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @985697015. It's splendid to have you join us, and many thanks for your question about renovating a bathroom.

You might like to start by asking some questions about anything you are unsure about so our helpful members can offer some beneficial guidance. Also, if you provide some images of your current bathroom, our members might have some suggestions on how you could renovate it. Let me know if you need assistance uploading images.

I suggest starting to investigate what's involved by reading through this guide: How to plan a bathroom renovation by @Adam_W. Also, check out our Top 10 most popular bathroom projects for some inspiration.

If you are uncertain about whether you'd like to do the work yourself, you might like to take advantage of our in-home Bathroom Consultation Service. They'll assist you to create the perfect bathroom that is tailored to your needs.

I'm looking forward to hearing more about your project and providing further assistance.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects