Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Ideas for renovating my small laundry?

krisi08
Just Starting Out

Ideas for renovating my small laundry?

image.jpg

image.jpg

we are trying to change around our laundry which is just cupboard with bifold doors. Any idea how to change about. Getting rid of fridge under drier I want t do I can store dirty washing instead of being n hall

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: laundry renovate change??

Hello @krisi08 

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. It's wonderful to have you join us, and thank you for sharing your question about renovating your laundry.

This is a very popular discussion in the community. I suggest having a quick look at this guide - How to plan a laundry renovation by @Adam_W. This guide will give you ideas on what to take into consideration when planning your laundry renovation. 

Looking at your photo, I believe it is possible to put in a cabinet for your hamper where the mini fridge is located. Another way to open up your laundry is to remove the bifold doors including the frame and turning your laundry area into a feature with a beautiful timber benchtop, subway tiles and proper wall cabinets going all the way to your dryer.

Here is a link for ideas and inspiration: Top 10 most popular laundry renovation projects

Here are some fantastic laundry renovations our Workshop members have shared:

If you have any other questions we can help with, please let us know.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Ideas for renovating my small laundry?

Hi @krisi08,

Just wanted to check in and see how your laundry renovation plans are progressing? 

I take it the resources Eric shared were useful and inspiring. Please let us know if you now have more specific questions to answer. We're here to help.

Welcome to the community, we're looking forward to seeing how you can transform your laundry.

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects