Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Micro Bubbles, the tech you need, but hardly known (in Australia)

Andy_Mann
Former Community Member

Micro Bubbles, the tech you need, but hardly known (in Australia)

I've recently been researching ways that would make cleaning our Boys (2 Miniature Collies) easier on my back, & Micro Bubble bathing came up. They basically infuse 5 micro sized air bubbles into the water, & it looks like milk. The extraordinary thing about it, is that the bubbles are so small, that they penetrate the skin pores & hair follicles, so they flush the grunge out without chemicals or detergents.

The crusher is they're expensive, so not an option for DIYer groomers.

I kept digging around & found that there are micro bubble showerheads available (on eBay) for humans to enjoy.

The thing is, they're only $100 to $250ish, or $1250 for a top of the range unit, & they have many benefits for us human folk. This is going to be hard to swallow, but imagine showering without soap/chemicals, enjoying deep cleansing of the skin, & avoiding any allergy concerns.

Miraculously, micro bubbles don't rise to the surface & burst, they linger long enough in suspension, to also clean the shower drains too. :shocked:

Putting all the pieces together, we've (in Australia) been kept in the dark about micro bubble tech, denied the benefits of chemical free showering/bathing, forced to endure scum build up in showers/cubicles, & had to suffer using toxic chemicals to clean grungy drains.

What are you waiting for BUNNINGS, put them on your shelves. :wink:

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Micro Bubbles, the tech you need, but hardly known (in Australia)

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @rick_001. It's a pleasure to have you join us, and many thanks for adding to the discussion.

It's great to hear about your experience with these micro bubble showerheads; it certainly sounds like an interesting concept. I really like how you have paired it up with a standard rain showerhead.

We look forward to hearing all about your projects and plans around the house and garden, and we'd encourage you to let us know if you ever need assistance or have something to share. I trust you'll find loads of inspiration for your projects provided by our clever and creative members that share their own ideas here all the time.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects