Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Advice on choosing a shed company

jamessmith
Just Starting Out

Advice on choosing a shed company

Hello everybody. My name is James, I'm new member at this forum and I'm looking forward for your advice.

Recently, I've bought a new home. The surrounding territory is too big and I'm thinking about the way to fill the empty spaces and at the same time to add some more value to my property. A friend if mine gave me an idea to build a shed. I think it is a good solution but I would like to ask you to give me some advice on choosing a reputable shed company in Melbourne.

redracer01
Kind of a Big Deal

Re: Advice on choosing a shed company

Maybe this one?

hide.jpg

I am a Bunnings team member. Any opinions or recommendations shared here are my own and do not necessarily represent those of Bunnings. Visit the Bunnings website for assistance from the customer service team.

Former Workshop member
Not applicable

I am in Perth so I can't recommend anyone; but then again neither could anyone else mate. I mean no offence; but what size? shape? style? surrounds? wood/metal/brick/concrete/bubblegum construction? Too many variables to give you any practical advice. Bit more info would help! No offence intended, peace

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome to Workshop @jamessmith. We're pleased to have you join us.

Congratulations on your new home. This must be a really exciting time for you. I'm sure our community members will provide loads of helpful information, advice and inspiration for your projects around the house and garden. Feel free to post anytime you need a hand with anything.

Following on from @Former Workshop member, could you please tell us a little more about your needs for the shed so that members will be able to provide more useful suggestions for you?

You might find some inspiration from a couple of recent projects that members have shared:

Looking forward to seeing how your project progresses. 

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
BIM_Engineer
Former Community Member

@Former Workshop member 
I couldn't agree more, more info required
@jamessmith Try adding Photos with dimensions ie sizes,m,m2,m3  to images
Bosch even has an rangefinder/camera/app (Gold Standard)

BIM Data & Tools

Generally the better the post the better the reply, which also helps others...

HTH

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects