Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Backyard English pub

Theshoddy
Cultivating a Following

Backyard English pub

Unsure what to put at the end of the pool we narrowed it down to two ideas, A pergola or a backyard English Pub. Surprisingly the pub won. We landscaped the area ready for a 'Stilla shed' to be installed (not done by us as we wanted it to be perfect). Once installed the fitout began and 'The Shoddy' was born. A place to create new memories while chatting about old ones in our own English pub. To watch the pub tour on You Tube search 'the shoddy pub tour'.

67.JPG2.JPG17.1.jpg21.1.jpg24.JPG31.JPG32.1.jpg42.JPG49.JPG52.2.JPG52.5.JPG54.JPG57.JPG55.1.jpg80.JPG81.1.jpg62.1.jpg52.111.jpg64.JPG 

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Backyard English pub

Wow, what a fantastic addition to the backyard @Theshoddy. You must have great fun with mates in there. Thanks so much for sharing plenty of photos of the build. This is sure to inspire many Bunnings Workshop community members (or at least make them very jealous!)

Watch out for plenty of incoming questions from other members who want to build their own... 

Welcome to the community. It's awesome to have you join us and we look forward to seeing more of your creativity in future posts. Please feel free to post whenever you need a hand with anything or have a project to share. 

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
AndrewS
Finding My Feet

Fantastic project. What size Stilla shed did you use ? Was there a installation cost ?

Thanks

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Hello @AndrewS

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. Thank you for joining the discussion.

Let me tag @Theshoddy to make them aware of your kind words and questions. It appears to be the STILLA 3.64 x 2.53 x 2.55m Willow Cedar Shed and to answer your question, Bunnings does have an installation service. If you're planning on building your own pub, please make sure to post an update. I'm sure our members will be keen to see what it looks like. 

If you need further assistance, please let us know.

Eric

Thanks for your reply. Are they on display anywhere ?

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Hello @AndrewS

Here is a link for the Stilla Displays, you simply choose your state and pick the store that's closest to you. It even tells you which unit is on display. However, just to be sure that they are still on display, I suggest giving the store a call before going. 

If you need further assistance, please let us know.

Eric

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects