Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Cordless drill storage charging station

Wayne
Becoming a Leader

Cordless drill storage charging station

Cordless Drill Charge Station7.jpg

Community Manager's note: Love this project? We have step-by-step instructions for building your own here - How to build a drill charging station

Wood Working with Wayne
Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Cordless Drill Storage Charging Station

Visitors to this popular project might also be interested in a new cordless drill charging station that @Wayne has built. You can see photos here - https://www.workshop.com.au/t5/Getting-Started/Another-Cordless-Drill-Storage-Station/m-p/16237

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Jeffreyb
Just Starting Out

Awesome!! I like it.  I built one similar this that I found here. Just follow the  link to have a look. It comes with a video and diagrams but hey are in imperial measurements but I create a metric conversion cutting list if anyone is interested. I :bigsmile: still have the drawer to make.

https://www.hertoolbelt.com/cordless-drill-storage-charging-station/

20180616_142404.jpg

Cutting List.jpg

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jeffreyb,

Great, many thanks for sharing. Let us know how you go with the drawer. 

Let me also extend a very warm welcome to Workshop. We're really pleased you could join the community and look forward to reading more about your projects and plans. Feel free to post whenever you need a hand or have something to share.

Thanks again,

Jason

Davey
Just Starting Out

Re: Cordless drill storage charging station

Just what i was looking for going to have a go at one for my shed 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Good one @Davey, let us know how you go with it, and don't hesitate to post if you need a hand.

Let me also extend a very warm welcome to Workshop. We're pleased you could join us and look forward to reading more about your projects and plans.

Jason

Old-gal24
Becoming a Leader

Love your drill storage unit.  I was tempted to make one out of PVC but after seeing this I think I might go with some scraps I have laying around my she-shed.

Great work.

Bucks85
Just Starting Out

What a great idea!!!

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for joining in the discussion @Bucks85. I'm sure @Wayne appreciates the positive feedback for this extremely popular project. Perhaps you'd like to build something similar? Let us know and I'm sure our ever-helpful community members will be more than happy to give you a hand.

Welcome to Workshop, we're rapt that you could join us and look forward to reading all about your projects and plans.

Jason

TedBear
Kind of a Big Deal

Great design Wayne. I am inspired to build one.

jimohalloran
Cultivating a Following

I was inspired by @Wayne 's build and decided I needed something similar to go in my shed (still under construction).  I decided to modify the design a little and add an extra shelf for batteries.  

IMG_0551.jpg

IMG_0554.jpg

It's a bit rough in places, but I'm happy with the finished product.  The timber is all scrap and offcuts I had lying around.

Just need to get on and finish my shed now so I've got a place to mount it!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects