Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Ozito cordless battery compatibility

Ricochet
Getting Established

Ozito cordless battery compatibility

Hi.   I have just bought an Ozito 12v cordless drill.  Could I use the battery from that in an Ozito 18v Circular saw or other Ozito power tool.

Re: ozito 18v 3.0

I agree 100% @MitchellMc 

You absolutely  said all the right things   about  dual or  multiple batteries with out my boring bits.  :smile:

No point having my  supplemental knowledge collecting dust so its good refresh my  information and dusting it off.  The principals  apply across  4x4 cars  RVs  models cars owners s many things.

dolittle
Finding My Feet

Old 18v Ozito Battery

I’ve lost the charger for my old Ozito batteries. Do Bunnings sell the chargers as the old batteries don’t fit on the new range of Ozito 18v tools. 

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Old 18v Ozito Battery

Hello @dolittle 

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. It's a pleasure to have you join us, and thank you for sharing your question about your Ozito batteries.

Would it be possible for you to post photos of the top side and bottom of the battery? This will allow us to better identify the type of battery that you have. We can then try to find out if Ozito still has the charger for your type of battery.

If you need a hand posting the photos, please let me know.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Thanks Eric. 
please find a pic of the battery that I have. 

AE34C13D-6EF6-43D0-8786-DFA94EA02ACF.jpeg

032D16D8-2F2D-45C5-9CB8-AE3840B923E0.jpeg

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Hello @dolittle 

Thank you for posting those pictures of your battery. I'll be sending these over to Ozito and ask them to confirm if they still have a charger for this battery. As soon as I have more information, I'll let you know.

Eric

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Hello @dolittle 

My apologies for the delay. I've just been in contact with the Ozito technical team and they've requested for a photo of the tool and it's model tag. Unfortunately, there are several models that are similar in appearance so they need to make sure they see the serial number of the tool so that they can track down the correct charger.

Thank you for your patience.

Eric

Josh3
Just Starting Out

Can I buy a replacement battery for an older Ozito electric mower LML-136?

My mother has an older Ozito mower (LML-136), which uses the 36V Li-Ion 3.0Ah batter (ACCLB-136).  Can I buy these still, or can  I use an alternate? I notice the newer batteries design has changed.IMG_3637.jpg

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Can I buy a replacement battery for an older Ozito electric mower LML-136?

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @Josh3. It's brilliant to have you join us, and many thanks for your question about Ozito batteries.

I'll contact Ozito after the weekend to check on the availability of replacement batteries.

Many thanks for your patience.

Mitchell

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Can I buy a replacement battery for an older Ozito electric mower LML-136?

Hi @Josh3,

I apologise for the delay. I've spoken to Ozito, and the 36V Li-Ion 3.0Ah battery (ACCLB-136) is no longer available from Ozito. The Ozito mower (LML-136) was discontinued in 2014, and the batteries remained available for several years after that. Unfortunately, the battery is now also discontinued.

You'll find that the battery is typically the bulk of the cost with a mower/battery combo. The cost of replacing that 36V battery would get you most of the way towards the Ozito PXC 36V (2 x 18V) Cordless Lawn Mower And 18V Grass Trimmer Kit that comes with two 18V 2.5Ah batteries. Or, if your mother has a larger yard, then you might like to go for the Ozito PXC 36V (2 x 18V) 335mm Cordless Lawn Mower Kit that comes with two x 18V 4.0Ah batteries.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Mitchell

bzalmummy
Just Starting Out

need replacement battery help

20230501_224516.jpg

20230501_224528.jpg

hi I have a ozito OBL-018 Li-lon blower but no battery & have search online with no luck is there anywhere I can buy replacement or is there another battery that would b compatible with my blower I could buy plz help me as I have absolutely no idea lol thank u in advance

20230501_224621.jpg

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects