Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Ozito cordless battery compatibility

Ricochet
Getting Established

Ozito cordless battery compatibility

Hi.   I have just bought an Ozito 12v cordless drill.  Could I use the battery from that in an Ozito 18v Circular saw or other Ozito power tool.

easyhandyman
Just Starting Out

Ozito cordless 14.4v charger required

Hello

please can you help me find a new charger for my 14.4v ozito cordless drill driver.

pics attached

thanks and kind regards 

John

FD28B325-4A9F-4FA0-920E-D4B12AB5756D.jpeg

7F000ECC-64AB-4C3A-ADEB-C00DD5F137E7.jpeg

Re: Ozito cordless 14.4v charger required

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop @easyhandyman. It's fantastic that you've joined us and many thanks for your question.

I apologise as, unfortunately, that drill was discontinued in 2015 and batteries and chargers for it are no longer available from our supplier. You might like to check out an updated model like the Ozito PXC 18V Drill Driver Kit. They offer a more powerful motor, and the battery has a much longer run time. The battery purchased will also be compatible with the rest of the PXC series tools. You'll only need to purchase the battery and charger once, and then you'll be able to select just the skin from the entire range.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
tasht4
Just Starting Out

Ozito battery compatibility

Hi, I was wanting to know if a 18v 4.0 battery fits the same products as the 18v 2.0 battery.

Thanks 

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Ozito Batteries

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @tasht4. It's marvelous to have you join us, and thank you for sharing your question about the Ozito batteries.

The Ozito line of tools has what is called the "Ozito Power Xchange" system. This system allows you to use one battery for all their toolsets. As long as it has the "Xchange" tag on it, that battery will fit the tool. Naturally, the 18v 4.0 battery will provide a longer working time versus the small 18v 2.0 battery.

If you have any other questions, please let us know.

Eric

Doolie1948
Just Starting Out

battery charger osito 18v pre x series

Charger for 18v lithium pre X series

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: battery charger osito 18v pre x series

Hello @Doolie1948

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. It's great to have you join us, and thank you for sharing your question about sourcing a charger for your Ozito battery.

Would it be possible for you to post the information sticker tag on your tool and battery? This will allow us to track your tool in the Ozito spares list and see if the charger is still available for your tool. We look forward to seeing the photos.

If you need further assistance, please let us know.

Eric

Doolie1948
Just Starting Out

charger for pre x series 18v brushless drill

IMG_20211217_170345.jpg

IMG_20211217_170400.jpg

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: charger for pre x series 18v brushless drill

Hello @Doolie1948

Thank you so much for posting the photos. I'm sorry, but I will only be able to contact our providers on Monday. But as soon as I get the information about your drill, I will post it here.

Eric

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Hello @Doolie1948 

I've just been in contact with Ozito technical and I'm sorry but they've informed me that they no longer carry the battery or charger for the older grey models. All the old grey and green type Ozito cordless systems are no longer supported. I recommend considering donating your drill to your preferred charity and perhaps consider purchasing a new drill.

Eric

Noyade
Kind of a Big Deal

"All the old grey and green type Ozito cordless systems are no longer supported."

That's good to know Eric.

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects