Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Power tool cabinets

Arcc
Having an Impact

Power tool cabinets

IMG_6097.JPGNeeding to organise and store my powertools I undertook this little project.

Built almost entirely from wood repurposed from crates and pallets it was a very cheap build and kept me busy.

I am very proud of how it turned out and am now looking for a new project to work on.

IMG_2668.JPGIMG_2669.JPGIMG_3234.JPGIMG_3239.JPGIMG_3244.JPGIMG_3353.JPGIMG_3350.JPGIMG_3442.JPGIMG_3448.JPGIMG_3614.JPGIMG_3616.JPGIMG_3632 - Copy.JPGIMG_3647.JPGIMG_3654.JPGIMG_3644 - Copy.JPGIMG_3669.JPGIMG_5521.JPGIMG_3670.JPGIMG_5530.JPGIMG_5552.JPGIMG_5736.JPGIMG_5965.JPGIMG_5972.JPGIMG_5968.JPGIMG_5973.JPGIMG_6031.JPGIMG_6097.JPGIMG_6103.JPGIMG_6106.JPGIMG_6112.JPGIMG_6108.JPG

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Power tool cabinets

@Cassy5 

This project might be helpful - D.I.Y. drill station

I will also add the video below.

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Great Video @Jason .

What a simple effective way to organise.

Thanks for sharing mate

Kind regards Rob 👍

TroyG64
Just Starting Out

Wow love your work, especially with the tool bits

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for joining in the discussion @TroyG64. I'm sure @Arcc really appreciates the positive feedback. You planning your own storage project? Feel free to post questions, we have loads of helpful members who would be happy to assist with ideas or advice. 

Welcome to Workshop. 

Jason

wow you certainly have a joint bug. Very impressive man

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for joining in the discussion @andersg. I'm sure @Arcc really appreciates the positive feedback.

We are looking forward to reading about your own projects and plans. Feel free to post anytime you need assistance or have something to share. We have loads of members sharing helpful advice and amazing projects every day. And please let me know if you ever need a hand getting the most from the site or have any feedback about how we can make Workshop even more useful for you.

Jason

Arcc
Having an Impact

Thank you so much everyone. Seeing these comments have left a very wide smile on my face. Unfortunately I have been away from the workshop community since August as my little man was born 13 weeks premature and so theres been a lot of time spent at the hospital until he was able to finally come home after three months. Coupled with moving into our new home which we have been waiting for 3 years to be built, it has been a crazy c razy time. But tonight I am on top of the world after reading the comments of encouragement. I have no experience or training and have taught myself every step of the way so hearing such great comments really makes me feel warm and extra fuzzy, thank you all.
Arcc
Having an Impact

@Prof Thank you so much for your comment :wink: The joints are still a tricky part for me as I have to work out how the joints will go together. Mistakes get made but its all a new learning curve for me. 

Thank you.

Arcc
Having an Impact

@Jason Thank you for your words of encouragement :wink: I am feeling on top of the world.

Arcc
Having an Impact

@MartyH They sure do. It helps immensely when I can find tools or bits quickly

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects