Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Workbench with tool storage

mb_580
Having an Impact

Workbench with tool storage

Hi everyone, happy new year to all, 

I made a workbench to organising my tools and clean-up my garage during last week (first week of holiday). I thought it might be useful for other members of the community to see the photos of the different phase of the project.

Below are the final product photos. I still hanging my tools as you can see.

IMG_6112.JPG

I add some more photo here from the beginning of the project to the end. hope this can help if you want to make a similar workbench.

All timbers are cuts to the size in Bunnings, but I need to modify some of the sizes at the end.

IMG_6064.JPG

IMG_6065.JPG

IMG_6066.JPG

IMG_6069.JPG

IMG_6076.JPG

IMG_6081.JPG

IMG_6096.JPG

IMG_6108.JPG

IMG_6112.JPG

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Workbench with tool storage

Hello @MMF155

Let me tag @mb_580 to make them aware of your kind words. Are you planning on making your own workbench? If you have any questions we can assist with, please let us know. Our members would be more than happy to provide advice and information.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Pip1
Finding My Feet

Awesome and now to show the husband!

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @Pip1. It's fantastic to have you join us and wonderful to see this amazing project has provided you with some inspiration.

Why show the husband when we can assist you in building this yourself? It'll be completed quicker that way. MitchellMc_0-1646020896816.png

I'm sure @mb_580 would be delighted to answer any specific questions you have and the rest of our knowledgeable community members will have a ton of advice to share.

You'll find many exciting projects within the community, and I trust you or your husband will have a list as long as your arm in no time at all.

We look forward to seeing you get started on your project, and please remember to reach out anytime you need assistance or have something to share.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects