Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Orchid WorkShops

Pammie
Just Starting Out

Orchid WorkShops

Hi

Have been given a small Phalaenopsis orchard about this time last year it was in flower. Since the flowers have died there has been no sign of a spike to say it is going to bloom again. Leaves look healthy and water about every 10 days have it sitting on the bathroomsill where it gets the afternoon sun.

Are there any workshops or shows for these orchids so I can bring my orchid along for someone to help me with it. Am not sure if requires repotting.

I live in Knox City area

Would appreciate any advise given

Brad
Kind of a Big Deal

Re: WorkShops

Garden clubs

Google shows 5 in the area.

Pammie
Just Starting Out

Thank you Brad.

Appreciate your help

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome to Workshop @Pammie, it's great to have you as one of our latest members. We look forward to reading more about your projects and plans. Feel free to post whenever you need assistance with anything. 

I would also recommend getting in touch with your local Bunnings store and asking about their gardening club. For example, I've attended the Bayswater Bunnings gardening club as it's an excellent group. There are many experienced members and a fantastic facilitator. You can find out when the next gardening club meeting is by emailing BayswaterAO@bunnings.com.au.

You might also like to take a photo or two of your orchid and share it here. We have many keen gardeners in the community, including several horticulturalists, who are always happy to share their knowledge and experience.

Thanks again,

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Pammie
Just Starting Out

Many thanks for your helpful reply.

Will differently look up the Bayswater Bunnings Gardening Club.

Kindest Regards

Pammie

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects