Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Book case / tv cabinet finished

redracer01
Kind of a Big Deal

Book case / tv cabinet finished

Hello Friends,

Just wanted to show you guys final outcome of my book case / tv cabinet. Took about 3 weeks in total. Very happy with final outcome.

Cheers,

Red

IMG20201216190424.jpg

I am a Bunnings team member. Any opinions or recommendations shared here are my own and do not necessarily represent those of Bunnings. Visit the Bunnings website for assistance from the customer service team.

Re: Book case / tv cabinet finished

Hello @james73 

I built it out of MDF for budgetary reasons. But the front finish is in dressed pine to give it a little bit of style. It's very important to paint it to hide all the imperfections from the wife.

Red

I am a Bunnings team member. Any opinions or recommendations shared here are my own and do not necessarily represent those of Bunnings. Visit the Bunnings website for assistance from the customer service team.

rubynguyen
Just Starting Out

AA67BAFA-1003-4B96-AD5C-1E4EAF237C9D.jpeg

 is there any way that I can order a book and Tv unit like this from bunning 

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Hello @rubynguyen

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. It's magnificent to have you join us, and thank you for sharing your question about tv cabinets.

You can combine the cabinets from the Flexi Storage Clever Cube Systems to create this kind of tv unit set-up. 

For example:

You can then place a melamine board at the top to join the two side cabinets, you can also use a timber panel to give the tv set-up a bit of contrast. Another model that does the same job is called the Clever Cube Entry With Storage. This is another type of combination you can use for your tv-setup.

If you have any other questions we can help with, please let us know.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects