Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Replacement wardrobe doors

JoeAzza
Kind of a Big Deal

Replacement wardrobe doors

I have existing three room doors on my wardrobe, they never worked properly, so I decide to make six new replacement doors that are easier to open, these doors are made from pine and mdf board, please see photos attached.

First photo of original doors, the rest are of the replacement doors.

GVZN0302.JPGIMG_7141.JPGIMG_7142.JPGIMG_7143.JPGIMG_7144.JPGIMG_7201.JPGIMG_7208.JPGIMG_7209.JPGIMG_7210.JPGIMG_7211.JPGIMG_7322.JPGIMG_7336.JPGIMG_7337.JPGWZDU3971.JPGXJOW4861.JPG

IMG_7369.JPG

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Replacement wardrobe doors

Fantastic project @JoeAzza!

Those are some excellent woodworking skills you possess there. I really like the finished look of these doors, which are far more aesthetically pleasing than the room doors.

Well done and many thanks for sharing.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Thank you, I am self taught with the help of Youtube

@JoeAzza These are brilliant! You've done an amazing job.

redracer01
Kind of a Big Deal

Hello @JoeAzza 

These doors are so perfect you could look at it all day. These are the type of creations you can make with proper tools in the garage and some inspired creativity! Those hinge holes are perfect! Beautiful creation all around!

Red

I am a Bunnings team member. Any opinions or recommendations shared here are my own and do not necessarily represent those of Bunnings. Visit the Bunnings website for assistance from the customer service team.

TedBear
Kind of a Big Deal

Excellent outcome!  They look every bit as good as the ones I have at home (no point me providing a photo - they look just like yours), which were made professionally in a factory. Yours may well be better quality.

JoeAzza
Kind of a Big Deal

Thank you, much appreciated.

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects