Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Custom spray painting

ThalmannDirk
Growing in Experience

Custom spray painting

Presenting my collection of spray paint on surfboards, skateboards, snowboards but also furniture as chairs, tables,etc... 

Let me know what you think... 

IMG-20200309-WA0012.jpg

IMG-20200309-WA0014.jpg

IMG-20200309-WA0015.jpg

IMG-20200309-WA0000.jpg

IMG-20200309-WA0006.jpg

IMG-20200309-WA0008.jpg

IMG-20200309-WA0011.jpg

IMG-20200309-WA0010.jpg

IMG-20200309-WA0009.jpg

IMG-20200309-WA0005.jpg

IMG-20200309-WA0004.jpg

IMG-20200309-WA0007.jpg

IMG-20200309-WA0003.jpg

MitchellM
Amassing an Audience

Re: Custom spray painting

@ThalmannDirk  Welcome to the Workshop community!

Very creative indeed.

You have me interested in how one could use such designs/technique around the home in a feature wall perhaps.

I've seen a few tutorials on the 'water drop' effect, care to give us a brief run down on how you apply it?

Thanks for sharing.

Mitchell

I am a Bunnings team member. Any opinions or recommendations shared here are my own and do not necessarily represent those of Bunnings. Visit the Bunnings website for assistance from the customer service team.

@MitchellM , thanks for your text.

The"drop effect" can be done only in horizontal position, so if you want to get a feature wall or door done, I use gyprock, MDF boards and fix them in the vertical position once the job is done. (Open for suggestions!)

I exercise on glossy cardboards, canvas and most of my objects I usually find on the council clean up or somewhere second hand, depending on the moment of inspiration... Most of the "know how" I found on... you tube.

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Many thanks for sharing @ThalmannDirk. You obviously have some great skills and experience to share with the community. We are looking forward to seeing more of your handiwork soon. 

Let me extend a very warm welcome to the Workshop community. We have loads of clever and creative members sharing helpful advice and project inspiration every day, so we're sure you'll fit right in! Please feel free to post anytime you have something to share or need a hand with anything. 

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
ThalmannDirk
Growing in Experience

Thank you very much @Jason .

I hope to deliver more of my "creations" soon, but inspiration and council clean up are not on daily basis 😉

Kermit
Amassing an Audience

Nice work @ThalmannDirk. I'd be keen to see the furniture you've done. 

Do you do walls too? 

ThalmannDirk
Growing in Experience

LoL... Kermit..

Yes I do walls and just finished a door last night.. will attach photos later, also from some furniture

ThalmannDirk
Growing in Experience

IMG_20200314_193846.jpg

IMG_20200314_025945.jpg

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects