Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How to create a healing fernery?

debra1
Just Starting Out

How to create a healing fernery?

side of my house enclose mess or screen in want to be my healing fernery

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: healing fernery

Hello @debra1 

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. It's sensational to have you join us, and thank you for sharing your question about building a healing fernery.

In order for us to get a better idea of the location, would it be possible for you to post a picture of the area? Can you also please tell us the dimensions of the floor area? Once our members see the pictures, they will be able to make recommendations on how to proceed. Do you want just ferns in that area, or do you wish to have different plants as well?

Here is a handy link for ideas and inspiration: Top 10 most popular garden makeovers.    

If you need a hand posting the pictures, please let me know.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: healing fernery

Hi @debra1,

Let me also extend a very warm welcome to the community. 

It might be helpful to start with a simple plan on pen and paper. This wonderful guide by experienced member @Adam_W should help - How to plan a garden makeover.

I would also recommend you take a look at the master bedroom and ensuite renovation in Episode 3 of the new Make it Happen series. It includes an area outside the bedroom like what you have described. It should be great for ideas and inspiration. 

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects