Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How to create an outdoor wood storage using Besser blocks and wood pallet?

TRex
Just Starting Out

How to create an outdoor wood storage using Besser blocks and wood pallet?

I saw an article in the Bunnings magazines about using besser blocks and either wood pallets or corrugated iron to create a wood storage area.  I can not find it amongst the articles online.  Does anyone remember it?

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: How to create an outdoor wood storage using Besser blocks and wood pallet?

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @TRex. It's great to have you join us. I trust you'll get loads of helpful advice and inspiration for future projects from our clever and creative members. 

Let me ask the Bunnings Magazine team for you about that wood storage project. As you note, all of the previous issues can be found on the Bunnings website.  

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Outdoor wood storage using besser blocks and wood pallet

Hi @TRex

Thanks for sharing your question about creating outdoor wood storage. Would you happen to remember what month you saw that timber storage project in the magazine? Is there a chance that the magazine might still be lying about under your coffee table? In the meantime, I suggest having a look at this discussion - Ideas wanted for outdoor wood storage by @totocol

Have a look at these excellent wood storage projects our Workshop members have shared:

I'll be having a look at the magazines as well to see if I can find that project.

If you have any other questions we can help with, please let us know.

Eric

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: How to create an outdoor wood storage using Besser blocks and wood pallet?

Hi @TRex,

I'm afraid the Bunnings Magazine team cannot recall ever publishing a project like the one you have mentioned. Could you perhaps have seen it somewhere else?

The only Besser block project they can recall publishing in the last year or so is this bench:

BAU1021_EASYD_page_70.jpgBAU1021_EASYD_page_71.jpg 

Perhaps you might like to come up with a sketch of what you would like to build? Our members would be happy to assist you bringing it to life. 

Jason

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects