Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How to mount a Pallette on a brick wall?

tinaguha
Just Starting Out

How to mount a Pallette on a brick wall?

AF46A7AA-292F-42EF-AC56-AC0BEF8E945B.jpeg

Hi All, 

I have got a pallete and would like to use it effectively. How do I mount it on an outside brick wall? Would like to put some plants etc. 

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: How to mount a pallet on a brick wall?

Hi @tinaguha,

Welcome to Workshop. We are really pleased you could join the community and are looking forward to reading all about your projects and plans for around the house and garden. Sorry for the slow reply. 

Our ever-helpful community members might have some tips for you, but I would encourage you to head to your local Bunnings store and talk to a team member about getting your hands on some masonry fixings. You obviously also need to ensure you have the right tools. This how-to video shows you how to drill into brickwork using a hammer drill, while this one shows how to install a few different types of masonry fixings to hang something heavy like ....   

Please have a look at those resources and let us know if you have any questions based on what you've seen. 

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
MartyH
Amassing an Audience

Re: How to mount a Pallette on a brick wall?

What tools do you have @tinaguha

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects