Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

I bought a Millard caravan needs work can i hire Bunnings to renovate?

bjones92
Just Starting Out

I bought a Millard caravan needs work can i hire Bunnings to renovate?

Hi everyone, my name is Braden, just joined this website. I was wondering if you can hire someone in Bunnings to help me renovate my Millard? 

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: I bought a Millard caravan needs work can i hire Bunnings to renovate?

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community Braden (@bjones92). It's fantastic to have you join us and many thanks for your question.

You've certainly come to the right place for assistance with your caravan renovation. Unfortunately, Bunnings does not offer this kind of service but I trust our members will be more than happy to provide directions and their knowledge if you choose to embark on this project yourself.  It would be great if you could post some pictures of your caravan and let us know what you would like to achieve with the renovation.

You might like to start by reading through these step-by-step articles: How to renovate a caravan - Part 1Part 2Part 3 by @RobPegley. I'd also recommend having a look through Rob's discussions as he's created several about his wonderful caravan restorations. 

Some previous discussions that you could find of interest:

We look forward to following along with your project and we'd encourage you to let us know if you have any questions or need assistance.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects