Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

My backyard deck project with Ekodeck

asifkhawaja
Building a Reputation

My backyard deck project with Ekodeck

Recently, I turned my boring ugly backyard into an amazing sitting area using the brand new Ekodeck decking. Here are a few photos of the different stages and the final finished deck. 

before and after.jpgIMG_0260.jpgIMG_0448.jpgIMG_0626.jpgIMG_0830.jpgIMG_0901.jpgIMG_0903.jpgIMG_0908.jpgIMG_0914.jpgIMG_0971.jpgIMG_0974.jpgIMG_0978.jpgIMG_0997.jpgIMG_1047.jpgIMG_1048.jpg

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: My Backyard Deck Project with Ekodeck

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @asifkhawaja. It's fantastic to have you join us and many thanks for sharing your project.

Congratulations on making such a fantastic first post after being a member for some time.

Did you complete all this work yourself? Any advice you could offer to other members thinking of completing a similar project?

We look forward to hearing more about the projects you have around your house and garden and we'd encourage you to let us know if you ever need assistance or had something to share with us. I trust you'll find loads of inspiration within the community as our creative members are contributing their projects here all the time.

Well done.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Thanks Mitch. Yes this was a DIY project. Never done before so was first for me. Learned heaps. Any questions from members most welcome. 

Nice!

simran87
Getting Established

Nice work! The precision looks fabulous and great choice of the ecodeck you used. Kudos!!

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Welcome to the bunnings Workshop community @simran87. It's fabulous to have you join us and many thanks for jumping into the discussion.

Let me mention @asifkhawaja so they are alerted to your kind comments about their project.  I was also particularly impressed with the precision of their work.

Are you thinking of constructing a deck yourself? We look forward to hearing more about the projects around your house and garden and would encourage you to let us know if you ever need assistance with them or have some to share. I trust you'll find loads of inspiration within the community as our amazing members are contributing their own projects here everyday.

Mitchell

Sorry I forgot to mention that and thanks for assisting me as these my first interactions within the workshop community. 
It is really inspiring to see DIYrs sharing their lovely works around to inspire and facilitate others.

@MitchellMc Good to be a part of this community.

I will definitely seek help for great outdoor ideas.😊

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: My backyard deck project with Ekodeck

Looks fantastic. Well done @asifkhawaja. I'm sure it will be something you can enjoy with friends and family for many, many years to come. 

Great to have you join the community. 

Jason

ProjectPete
Kind of a Big Deal

You've done an awesome job @asifkhawaja !

----------
Handy and helpful
Instagram @projectpete.diy @at.home.rosehill @kayudesignco @aspirebamboo

Fantastic job mate - Looks tops! I have to build somthing similar to hide my front porch tiles and improve the look of my house  (in the distant future I still have structural things to fix here first) Ill definatly hit you up for some tips and see how your ecodecks fairing at some stage in the future :smile:  Thanks for sharing photos of your job :smile:  Helps people like me figure out what I will need to buy later on also lols

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects