Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Painted outdoor pavers

Marj2Homer
Growing in Experience

Painted outdoor pavers

31D1B074-F455-46FA-84DB-F25D8F4DE7F1.jpeg

7D60451D-1D88-405D-B0D5-0E4349B159FA.jpeg

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Amazing what a splash of paint can do!!

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @Marj2Homer. It's brilliant to have you join us, and many thanks for sharing your rejuvenation project.

Those pavers have really come up a treat! Did you need to do any particular preparation steps before painting? Also, what type of paint did you use? I trust that any of our members wanting to complete a similar project would appreciate any details you could provide on the steps you took.

Congratulations on rejuvenating these tired pavers, and we look forward to your next project. 

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Thank you Mitchell,

honestly I just gave them a good gurney and used a terracotta paver paint and a paintbrush with good old fashioned elbow grease to make sure the brush got into all the cobblestone edges 

a photo is worth a thousand words…

EFCE21B7-15D3-43A8-B0AF-81A55B6BD484.jpeg

Good afternoon @Marj2Homer 

"old fashioned elbow grease to make sure the brush got into all the cobblestone edges"

God bless you for that!

I've used a brush to paint my roof (corrugated) three times - no better satisfaction than getting the brush into all those nooks and crannies!

Superb finish, well done - looks fantastic! 👍

theDIYedit
Making a Splash

Re: Painted outdoor pavers

Great job @Marj2Homer ! It looks fab. 👌🏻 What brand of paint did you use? I would love to do a similar job with mine. 

Thanks, 

Lauren @theDIYedit 

Hi Lauren,

Thank you so much for your appreciation of my hard work. 

I used White Knight Paving and Concrete Paint see photo…

6E50563A-55B4-480A-904E-BD9185104D7A.jpeg

 Would recommend this product!!

Hello @Marj2Homer , this was such a great transformation, thank you for sharing.

How has the paint held up on the driveway 5 months on? 

Thanks in advance.

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects