Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Ryobi 2000psi Pressure Washer w/ deck and pavement cleaner

redracer01
Kind of a Big Deal

Ryobi 2000psi Pressure Washer w/ deck and pavement cleaner

Hello Everyone,

As a birthday gift for myself I decided to buy the Ryobi 2000psi Pressure Washer w/ deck cleaning system. It comes with an extra wand and a round head cleaning attachment. This is what I really wanted it for as our brick walk way was getting way too dirty and full of moss becoming a slipping hazard. The attachment was easy enough to assemble and click in to the pressure washers gun with no issues. The area was about 2 meters x by 10 meters and was cleaned within 1 1/2 hours. My boys having heard the machine operate decided to come out and asked me if they could have a go! Who am I to say no. So they actually took over the cleaning with me just supervising till the end. It was an effective cleaner and I did not have to use any chemicals what so ever. It is a fantastic pressure washer and I highly recommend it.

Cheers,

Red

IMG20210516130212.jpgIMG20210516130146.jpgIMG20210516130442.jpgIMG20210516130526.jpgIMG20210516131556.jpgIMG20210516140716.jpgIMG20210516141403.jpgIMG20210516145429.jpg

I am a Bunnings team member. Any opinions or recommendations shared here are my own and do not necessarily represent those of Bunnings. Visit the Bunnings website for assistance from the customer service team.

TedBear
Kind of a Big Deal

Re: Ryobi 2000psi Pressure Washer w/ deck and pavement cleaner

That sounds like a brilliantly designed tool @redracer01 . It even has the ability to attract its own workforce! Ryobi now need to bring out a fold-up Supervisor's Chair to complete the accessory set.

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Without reading any reviews @redracer01, I'd have to say cleaning hard surfaces with a pressure sprayer is undoubtedly one of the most fulfilling D.I.Y. experiences around the home. You can struggle to clean so many items, but nothing beats turning on a machine and running over an area for fantastic results. The results you can achieve are phenomenal, and it can totally transform an area!

Many thanks for your first-hand experience, as I trust many of our members will find it the catalyst to reaching these goals themselves.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

I was on the lookout for a pressure washer, and on the basis of reviews and suggestions,  I went into my local Bunnings today and bought the Ryobi 2000psi you've all been discussing.

Being the magpie I am, I bought the patio attachment and also the "Turbo lance". For the price, my financial controller (wife) won't complain, especially when she sees the changes that will be happening around the garden path and front patio, and some surfaces that will be painted later.

20 minutes to put it together (Make sure you have a loooong phillips head screwdriver for screwing those last 2 screws that connect the handle to the main body), and it's terrific.

@MitchellMc  is very right, it's a very fulfilling experience.

Hello @Walter 

If you get a chance please post a before and after just to show our community members how effective it is!

Cheers 

Red

I am a Bunnings team member. Any opinions or recommendations shared here are my own and do not necessarily represent those of Bunnings. Visit the Bunnings website for assistance from the customer service team.

@redracer01 

Oh, yeah. Will do this week.  Test was amazing.

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects