Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Great time for gardening

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Great time for gardening

fruit tree.jpg

Workshop community update #16

Hi all,

Planning to get stuck into the garden this weekend? I am hoping to do some planting in some new soil we just put down in the backyard. It’s a great time to get planting before the winter rain.

I popped some autumn gardening tips up on the gardening board this morning. Hope you find the advice useful. Please share your tips as well as any plans you have for new garden projects.

It’s been another great week on Workshop, with plenty of interesting D.I.Y. and gardening discussion. Some of the most popular Workshop posts from the past week included:

There were also many calls for help in the past week. Have you got any expertise or experience you could add about these topics?

It was also fantastic to see plenty of new photos being added to the gallery this week. Make sure you check them out. I particularly liked the pool cabana project shared by @2Belindas and the beautiful lotus flowers from @Pedro's garden.

Special thanks to our top contributors to Workshop this week. The community members who posted the most popular content in the past seven days were @Yonnee, @Isobel, @2Belindas, @Pedro and @kaylah_rose. Thanks again for your fantastic contribution to the community.

Jason

Community Manager

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects