Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Homemade pinball

MarcL
Having an Impact

Homemade pinball

I made this Pinball machine just need to varnish to finish. Designed myself as I went. Various Ply, mdf and pine, coat hangers, springs and trunking/conduit.

20 Cedar ball points to score, 5 steel multiballs, 1 push button for an elevator and 1 button for steel play balls, 2 Ceder ball release tunnels, 2 plungers and 4 flippers.

IMG_20210403_193509_183.jpg

IMG_20210403_193509_187.jpg

IMG_20210403_193509_182.jpg

IMG_20210403_190026.jpg

IMG_20210403_193509_237.jpg

IMG_20210301_164736.jpg

IMG_20210403_184144.jpg

IMG_20210403_193509_281.jpg

  

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Homemade Pinball

Amazing work @MarcL! The level of detail you've gone into is absolutely astounding, and the lighting really is the icing on the cake. How many hours would you estimate that you've spent on creating it?

Many thanks for sharing this incredible project.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Thankyou @MitchellMc Roughly 30 hours. Did about 30 mins a day over the last 3 months with a few days off in there👍

redracer01
Kind of a Big Deal

Hello @MarcL 

Beautiful! This is a master class in creativity and mechanical works. It will provide endless hours of entertainment and is a work of art even when not being used. For sure it will inspire creativity in all our readers! Looking forward to the final reveal once painted.

Cheers

Red

I am a Bunnings team member. Any opinions or recommendations shared here are my own and do not necessarily represent those of Bunnings. Visit the Bunnings website for assistance from the customer service team.

Meling
Building a Reputation

This is amazing, so good love it 

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Homemade pinball

Brilliant stuff @MarcL. Congratulations. It's a work of art.

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
diy_hausdesigns
Amassing an Audience

Simply amazing!

----
Yours Kindly. For more, please follow @diy_hausdesigns
ironbark
Building a Reputation

Obviously a 'Pinball Wizard' - great work, well done!

OzStick
Getting Established

I've just been pointed towards this thread by @Jason  as he knows I'm heavily into home arcade gaming, albeit more of the electronic variety!

Having seen a few similar DIY pinball tables in my online travels I can safely say that this example, as well as the others made by MarcL are simply stunning! Kudos to you sir for having the vision, drive and creativity required to achieve such an awesome end result.

Noyade
Kind of a Big Deal

Magnificent!

Well done young man! - @MarcL 

The bottom photo almost looks like an English village lit up at night.

Did you design everything we see?

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects