Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How do you book workshops and garden club?

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

How do you book workshops and garden club?

InStoreDIY.jpgBunnings customers can find and book workshops, garden club, kids D.I.Y. classes and family events at your local store via the Bunnings website

Just click on Stores at the top of the page, then Find a store, then click on the More details option when your chosen store has appeared.

This will take you to a page where you can see and book upcoming workshops. For example, here is the page for Artarmon.  

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Re: How do I join the garden club?

Hello, I didn’t know there was a garden club but I too would be very interested , brenda 

Hi @brendawebster44,

You will enjoy joining a garden corner near you! You can either call your nearest stores and speak to the Activities Organiser, or head to your local Bunnings store page to find their upcoming Garden Club events. As Mitch suggested, checking out our Garden Corner page is a perfect place to start getting some great tips. 

If you need further assistance, please let me know. 

Katie

Hi Katie Thankyou for advice I will definitely be looking into it. I find once you have established your garden and are left with maintenance I start looking for something else. So I thought why not learn about plants etc. 

Thanks again, brenda 🌺🌷🌼

brendawebster44_0-1679448973908.png

Gardening Club

Hello,

How do I join the monthly garden club?

Regards,

Lorraine Hohmann

Re: Gardening Club

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @LorraineHohmann, we're pleased to have you with us. You've joined a community full of wonderful people sharing inspiring projects and helpful advice on the site every day, and a group that is passionate about having a go.

You can find and book workshops and garden club events at your local Bunnings store via the Bunnings website. 

Just click on Stores at the top of the page, then Find a store, then click on the More details option when your chosen store has appeared. This will take you to a page where you can see and book upcoming workshops. For example, here is the page for Artarmon.  

Hope that helps.

Jason

Garden workshop in Bunnings Northam

When is the next garden workshop in Northam?

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Garden workshop in Bunnings Northam

Hello @Dutton 

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. It's wonderful to have you join us.

I've just been in contact with Bunnings Northam and the next garden workshop will be held on September 12. In order to register for the event, you can either go online to the Bunnings website or call the Bunnings Northam customer service desk at (08) 9621 4300 and you can ask them to register you for the event. 

If you need further assistance, please let us know.

Eric

Re: Garden workshop in Bunnings Northam

Many thanks, look forward to attending.

Jandet1361
Just Starting Out

How do i register for the gardening group that meets every 2nd Wed of Month in Albany Bunnings

Re: How do i register for the gardening group that meets every 2nd Wed of Month in Albany Bunnings

Hi @Jandet1361,

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. We trust you'll get loads of help and inspiration for all your home improvement and gardening project from our clever and creative members.

You can find and book workshops, garden club, kids D.I.Y. classes and family events at your local store via the Bunnings website

Just click on Stores at the top of the page, then Find a store, then click on the More details option when your chosen store has appeared.

This will take you to a page where you can see and book upcoming workshops. For example, the Albany store can be found here.

All the best,

Jason

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects