Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Keeping our homes tidy and organised

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Keeping our homes tidy and organised

KitchenPotsPans.jpg

Workshop community update #4

Hi all,

We all find it difficult to keep our homes tidy and organised. With busy lives the last thing many of us want to do after a hard day or week at work is to clean and tidy. Anything to make it easier to keep our homes looking great is most welcome.

It was international Organise Your Home Day yesterday and as I noted earlier in the week, January is the time that many people get organised for the new year. Sales of handy items like storage tubs, tool chests and garage shelving increase dramatically at this time of year.

My favourite discussion of the week here on Workshop was your top storage ideas. It was great to see many helpful suggestions from Workshop members. Please keep them coming!

Other popular posts from the past week include:

In what has been another hot week for many Australians, I’m also keen to hear what more Workshop members think about the benefits of evaporate cooling compared to air conditioning.

Many thanks to all contributors to Workshop over the past week. Our top members in the past seven days were @Hay@She_Skills@Kermit@Kim and @ProjectPete. We really appreciate your contribution and look forward to more of your posts.

Jason

Community Manager

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects