Workshop
Ask a question

Show off your mancave

MartyH
Amassing an Audience

Show off your mancave

I like seeing photos of people's handiwork in the Aussie mancaves Facebook page. Here's a good one I saw recently of an old shed turned into a backyard pub. 

ShedPub.png

Shane
Having an Impact

Re: Show off your mancave

I wish this was mine...

workshop-inline.jpg

Kermit
Amassing an Audience

Here's my dream man cave - this guy in the states set up his own retro video game arcade in a barn. It has over 50 machines. 

arcade1.jpg

arcade.jpg

Edit: Looks like Gizmodo has killed the link to the story. All I could find was the opening preamble...

Peter Hirschberg has just finished his stunning retro-gaming heaven, a Valhalla for the best arcade video games ever. His Luna City Arcade has 57 fully-restored arcade classics, which span from Asteroids to Zaxxon, plus a whole load of pinballs. Amazingly enough, he does all this on his own dime, for the love of it. This personal museum is open now to the public by invitation only, and the best thing: entrance and quarters are completely free for his guests.

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Good topic!

I've heard that @NickM has a shared inner-city workshop. Care to share some photos that might inspire other members of the community, Nick?

Jason 

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

I'm with @Kermit. That looks like one of my childhood dreams came to life. I can't see any pinball machines though, which is a bit disappointing.

Although it's not really a mancave, have you seen this garage in Toorak?

I won't give it away but the way you access this garage is pretty creative.

Kermit
Amassing an Audience

He has pinballs too @Jackson.

Here's a couple more pix. A Flash Gordon pinball would be pretty rad.

pinball.jpg

pinball2.jpg

@Kermit, the man is living the dream!

MartyH
Amassing an Audience

Saw this one on the weekend - an epic garage from a house for sale in Kalista.

garage.jpg

There was an awesome bar and carport conversion at this house in Heidleberg Heights, but I think the realestate agent thought it was tacky and didn't include it on the images, you can just see it poking out of one of the images:

hideen man cave.jpg

Goldmember
Having an Impact

1456694924099.jpg

From renovation expert Mike Holmes. Looks fantastic!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects