Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Show off your mancave

MartyH
Amassing an Audience

Show off your mancave

I like seeing photos of people's handiwork in the Aussie mancaves Facebook page. Here's a good one I saw recently of an old shed turned into a backyard pub. 

ShedPub.png

Re: Show off your mancave

When one has MONEY .. one can do almost anything!!!!

Hi Andy .. won't be showing off "WomanCave" as I am rather a private person .. can say that I am proud of what I have achieved and it all works for me. What did make a difference and gave me more room and storage ideas was I took off the cupboard doors.

Hi .. great cartoon!   Brought a great grin and chuckle.  Love it.

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

This is an interesting development - mancave complexes - https://www.commercialrealestate.com.au/news/new-man-caves-are-luxurious-and-bigger-than-most-houses...

Would anyone consider getting one? 

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
MartyH
Amassing an Audience

I think your mancave needs to be within staggering/crawling distance to your bed. 

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

I've just created a new poll that you all might be interested in. The question is: What is the most essential item in a man cave?

Please add your vote and comments.

Jason

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

A fridge is the most essential item in a man cave according to Workshop members. Over half of respondents to our poll over the past week nominated the fridge. A television and bar tied for second position.

Feel free to continue the discussion by replying below. And please show off your own man cave!

Jason

ManCavePoll.png

Kermit
Amassing an Audience

I see there's a mancave expo tomorrow at the Melbourne Showgrounds - http://www.mancaveexperience.com.au/

Anyone been to a previous one? Any good?

Prof
Becoming a Leader

This is my personal man cave !!

35a Tonkin Rd Finniss SA 5255 - Farmlet for Sale #7767221 - realestate.com.au.jpgHDR12.JPGHDR6.jpgDSCN1773_zpsrbjawz30.JPG

Kermit
Amassing an Audience

Wow. That looks like a brilliant home theatre @Prof. You are very lucky. 

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects