Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Where can i find this timber?

fedecz
Getting Established

Where can i find this timber?

Hey there, this is my first post here, hope you are well! I’d need to find this type of timber https://www.bunnings.com.au/90-x-45mm-mgp10-untreated-pine-timber-framing-1-5m_p8030076 . I need it to be untreated and straight. 
I’ve been to multiple Bunnings stores and nobody seems to have it. It’s either treated or untreated but not straight, all curly and twisted. They’ve told me “we don’t bring it because nobody buys it, they take the dresses timber” , which costs twice or three time the price. 
I live in south Sydney and Bunnings kirrawee and Caringbah don’t have it for sure. 

Any ideas? 
cheers

fred

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Where can i find this timber?

Welcome to the Workshop community @GDub.

Let me mention @fedecz so they are alerted to your question.

I'm sure you'll get loads of helpful advice from our members and find some great inspiration for around your own home and garden.

If you need some assistance locating a specific product, please let me know.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
fedecz
Getting Established

Hey @GDub and @MitchellMc , sorry for this late post! Unfortunately, COVID made me change projects and I haven’t had a chance to start this one. But I started (and finish!) a table top replacement from an ikea dining table, based on an ash panel board from Bunnings. 

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Hi @fedecz,

COVID has changed many plans but it's great to hear you are still completing projects during this time. We would love to see your Ikea dining table if you would like to share it with us.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects