Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

My new workshop

RatBoy
Building a Reputation

My new workshop

IMG_4376.jpegHi,

I recently moved into my new place, and apart from a lot of other things needing attention, I thought I would start off by making a workshop in the garage.

Happy to share specifics about how I went about making things, my thought process, and what materials I used etc, so please let me know if you'd like those details as it may help someone else out.

This is what it looked like when I did my final inspection just before I moved in:

IMG_1331.jpeg

And, this is the final product:

IMG_4376.jpeg

Re: My new workshop

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @karentjdoyle. It's sensational to have you join us, and many thanks for jumping into the discussion.

Have you got your own workspace? I trust our members would be interested in assisting you to create your own version of this amazing project. Don't hesitate to let us know if there's anything we can help with. You might also like to look through our Top 10 most popular garage and shed projects for inspiration. Or, perhaps you could consider building yourself a workbench.

We're looking forward to hearing all about your projects and plans around the house and garden. Reach out if you ever need a hand.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
misszoe111
Getting Established

Looks amazing!!

Jerryattrick
Finding My Feet

Just for interest, what did you do with all the gear you had in the shed?

I would love to have a nice clean work area like this, well done.

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Hi @Jerryattrick

Let me tag @RatBoy to make them aware of your kind words and questions. Re-organization and recycling is a very fine art. For some folks, it's very easy to sell or bin stuff, others tend to hold on to items with the intention of using them in the future. A happy balance must be achieved otherwise your available space becomes immediately occupied.

Eric

44sullyGal
Just Starting Out

Well Done , 

Just looking at how organised the new tool shed is now to before gives motivation to keep planning mine.

Thanks for sharing, much appreciated. 

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Hello @44sullyGal

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. It's a pleasure to have you join us, and thank you for joining the discussion.

Let me tag @RatBoy to make them aware of your kind words. It's great to hear that this project has motivated you to plan your own workshop makeover. Any updates you can provide while organizing your garage would be much appreciated.

We look forward to seeing the start of your own garage revamp.

Eric

chanelle
Just Starting Out

This is awesome 🤩 I would love to tinker in this shed. Well done!

karentjdoyle
Growing in Experience

Hi Noyade

Looks like an organiser's dream weekend project 👍

Love to see the end result 😊

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @chanelle. It's sensational to have you join us, and many thanks for jumping into the discussion.

I trust @RatBoy will appreciate your kind comments. Do you have a space you'd like to transform? Our outstanding members are full of wonderful ideas which will assist you in using your area effectively. Check out our Top 10 most popular garage and shed projects for some inspiration. A great place to start a project like this would be by taking advantage of our modular garage storage units and benches. There are sure to be some options which suit your needs.

Please let us know if you ever need assistance around the home or garden or have something to share with the community.

Mitchell

squirrel36
Growing in Experience

Wow - I have a massive case of shed envy. Awesome job!!!!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects