Workshop
Start a discussion

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Portable small work table, 900mm long x 450mm wide

cwtears
New Contributor

Re: Portable small work table, 900mm long x 450mm wide

Yes the adapters are good and I am slowly changing al of my old plastic cheapies with the Irwin ones. The lock downs used to be on the shelf in Bunnings but I had not seen them for a while so I did a bit of detective work and phoned Irwin and thay said I could get them as a special order. I am in the middle of creating a new work shop and Bunnings is becoming a bit like a home from home.

TedBear
Valued Contributor

I am most fascinated by the router guide you are using.... It looks like something you've created yourself(?). Would you  share the details on what you used to make it please?

I love seeing the guides and jigs for tools that d.i.y-ers  create. They are often far more versatile and practically useful than commercially made items, because they are made with use in mind, rather than saleroom appeal.

JoeAzza
Super Contributor

Hi

.@TedBear

Is this what you were talking about, it's my router table I made for my handheld variable speed Makita router, I got the idea from Youtube, and bought the track, router plate and on/off switch from Timbecon in Melbourne. I used mdf and Tassie Oak for materials.

JoeAzza_0-1613893614385.jpeg

JoeAzza
Super Contributor

.@TedBear

I think I posted the information on my router table. I think you were asking about my router power tool rail system.

https://youtu.be/LhPoy9Ng1r4

TedBear
Valued Contributor

Thanks @JoeAzza ,

I hadn't come across that post, but will now devour it with interest.

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects