Workshop
Ask a question

Screening for water tank and garden

Tywo
Growing in Experience

Screening for water tank and garden

I wanted to screen off my vegetable garden and water tank and make a neat and tidy area and “secret garden” entrance. We used merbau and pine timber from Bunnings for the main screen, then added kangaroo paws and  mandevilla creeper to cover the arch.

After....After....

BeforeBeforeInspection by the project manager.Inspection by the project manager.After....After....

Absolutely stoked with the finished project.

Noyade
Kind of a Big Deal

Re: Backyard Blitz

Hello @Tywo 

That looks fantastic!

The bottom photo looks likes it could be the side entrance to a British mansion! 😁

Congrats!

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @Tywo. It's amazing to have you join us, and many thanks for sharing this wonderful project.

You've certainly nailed your goal of creating a secret garden entrance. I love the metal work you've added to the gate, and is that a peephole to look through to the other side? Very charming indeed!

You've done an excellent job; I trust you're delighted with the results. Congratulations, and I look forward to your next project.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Tywo
Growing in Experience

Hi Mitchell,

Yes we cut a hole so I can peep through and check the washing and veggie garden 😉

Absolutely love it and it’s exactly as I’d planned it in my head. I’m very lucky to have a handyman partner who can help me bring my dreams to fruition.

TedBear
Kind of a Big Deal

That's a brilliant and very inspiring outcome. Thanks for sharing it with us 

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects