Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How to attach Iron-On Melamine Edging?

Peter70
Finding My Feet

How to attach Iron-On Melamine Edging?

How to attach Iron-On Melamine Edging? Never used iron on edging before, how hot and how long to leave heat on the job and do you have to cover the edging with a towel while ironing on?

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: How to attach Iron-On Melamine Edging?

Hi @Peter70,

Apologies for the slow reply. Let me tag one of our leading contributors in @ProjectPete to see if he has had any experience with iron-on edging that he could share. 

Are you completing a kitchen renovation project? It would be great to see what you are doing. 

Let me extend a very warm welcome to the Workshop community. We're really pleased to have you join us and look forward to reading more about your projects and plans. Please don't hesitate to post anytime you need a hand or have something to share.

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
MartyH
Amassing an Audience

@Peter70 

Thanks for that, I remembered Dave Stanton had a video on the subject shortly after posting my inquiry, I follow his channel, and there's a lot more YouTube channels showing their versions of it, anyway thanks again MartyH

Peter70

Brad
Kind of a Big Deal

Not many as consistent as Dave and his blue t-shirts.

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects