Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Front Fence

Helen
Having an Impact

Front Fence

Want to replace front fence, what type of fence? Can't decide! Any one have some ideas, have you completed such a project? I am stuck! would like something that looks good but won't cost heaps! My house is getting restumped shortly, so savings will mostly go there & have to start saving again. Knowing what kind of fence will be helpful in reaching that goal.

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Front Fence

Hi @Helen,

Hope all is well.

Just wondering whether you have made any progress with your fencing project? I was reminded of you this morning when I saw that our friends at Handyman have published a quick guide to building a picket fence

Please let us know if you need a hand with anything.

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Helen
Having an Impact

Front fence on hold, a few more important jobs to do, thanks for Handyman link!

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

No problem @Helen. Feel free to start a new discussion if you have a project that you need advice on. I'm sure community members would be happy to help.

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Helen
Having an Impact

Have nearly all pickets for front fence, Bunnings ran out! My eldest son is my laborer & will do the posts etc. My youngest son will help me with painting, he is blind but should be able to paint with some guidance!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects