Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How to find a tradesperson near you

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

How to find a tradesperson near you

Many thanks for joining the Bunnings Workshop community. You have joined a friendly, helpful community of people who are happy to roll the sleeves up and get stuck into home improvement projects.

We try to encourage everyone to have a go and will happily provide the advice and support you need. If you need a hand with a project, please don’t hesitate to click on the Start a discussion button. We have plenty of community members keen to share their experience and knowledge.

If you need a tradesperson to assist you, we recommend you try a site like Airtasker or hipages. We sometimes get members on Workshop asking for recommendations for tradespeople in their area, but Workshop is a community for people right across Australia and New Zealand so it is unlikely that there will be a member near you who can recommend someone suitable. It's best to go direct to a site that is designed for that purpose. 

Feel free to reach out any time you need help getting the most from the Workshop site or have any feedback about how we can make Workshop more useful for you.

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Hi there, I am tryting to locate a pleasant skilled Handyman to have some work done at home p...

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @Gammon7. It's fantastic to have you join us, and many thanks for your question about locating a handyperson.

As this is a D.I.Y. community, our knowledgeable members would be more than happy to assist you with guidance on your projects if you wish to give them yourself. However, if you are looking to enlist the services of a handyperson, then I'd suggest you consider services such as Airtasker or hipages.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects