Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Simple D.I.Y. decorations for the festive season

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Simple D.I.Y. decorations for the festive season

Have you got that D.I.Y. itch this holiday season and would like to bring a truly personal touch to your Christmas decorating? Our team’s got you covered, from festive doorway garlands to pool noodle decorations. Whatever your skill level, there's something here for everyone.

You'll be decorating your handcrafted tree in no time with these helpful step-by-step guides: tree1.png

Some unique festive decorations:airdry.png

Dining table D.I.Y.'s:Twinkle.png

For your front entrance:Front.png

Something for the kids: Sign.png

Our team of elves has been busy creating the ultimate festive house in the latest Make It Happen episode. We're really looking forward to seeing what inspirational projects our members create over this holiday season and if you've got some decorations you've been working on, please post them here.

Mitchell

Make.png

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Akanksha
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Re: Simple D.I.Y. decorations for the festive season

Decorating your home is a surefire way to ignite some holiday spirit this December.

Check out some great ideas for decorating different parts of your home in the list shared above. You can also have a look at the top 10 most popular decorating projects and these festive Christmas decoration ideas shared by Bunnings Workshop members for more inspiration. 

How are you decorating your home this festive season? Feel free to share your ideas below. 

Akanksha 

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Simple D.I.Y. decorations for the festive season

I'll be keen to see how many Bunnings Workshop community members tackle Mitch's project of building a huge candy cane for the front yard!

Jason

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects