Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

What is your biggest D.I.Y. challenge?

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

What is your biggest D.I.Y. challenge?

Workshop community members are a talented and creative bunch, and generous in sharing their knowledge and experience. Everybody has to start from somewhere, and everybody struggles with some tasks or finds them intimidating. So it's fantastic that Workshop can help connect people and solve their most difficult D.I.Y. problems. 

To make sure we are helping as many Workshop members as possible, I'm keen to hear what are your biggest home improvement challenges. 

What D.I.Y. tasks do you find the most difficult? 

What jobs around the house and garden do you find consume the most time?

What problems do you find are the hardest to fix at your place?

Let us know about your biggest challenges by replying below. Thanks for joining in the discussion.

Jason

DIYPlans.jpg

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Prof
Becoming a Leader

Re: What is your biggest D.I.Y. challenge?

Hi IanP,

If you think you have the ability to do the electrical work safely, then you can wire it all up yourself and then have a licensed electrician inspect your work and if it's all OK..he can give you a certificate of approval..That's what I've done at different times..

IanP
Getting Established

Re: What is your biggest D.I.Y. challenge?

You are Superb Prof! This is the exact answer I have been looking for. Thanks a lot!
IanP
Getting Established

Re: What is your biggest challenge?

Hi Prof,

You’re not alone. A common disease among DIYers. We are often given the choice of taking either the Red or the Blue pill...

“You may delay, but time will not.”
― Benjamin Franklin

“You can't just turn on creativity like a faucet. You have to be in the right mood.
What mood is that?
Last-minute panic.”
― Bill Watterson

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects