Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Kaboodle corner around a hot water system

KatieMO
Just Starting Out

Kaboodle corner around a hot water system

HI. I'm pulling out my old kitchen and simply replacing with a new kaboodle. My kitchen is probably from the 70s! There is a hotwater system in the corner currently, and the corner cabinet is built to accommodate it. Is this possible with kaboodle?

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Kaboodle corner around a hot water system

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @KatieMO. It's sensational to have you join us, and many thanks for your question about installing a hot water system in a Kaboodle cabinet.

If you could show us some images of the corner cabinet and any custom work that has been done to it, our members would be better placed to answer your question. If you are replacing the existing corner cabinet with a Kaboodle corner cabinet, and they're roughly the same size, I can't see why the hot water heater couldn't be re-installed within it. Of course, any custom work would also need to be done to the Kaboodle cabinet, and a plumber would need to route pipework and install the heater within the cabinet.

I'll be looking forward to seeing those images and providing further assistance.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects