Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Need help with kitchen layout

lilnikoy82
Finding My Feet

Need help with kitchen layout

626D9769-4B01-47F0-A9CA-6CA4C27B480A.jpeg

I would love you design a kitchen layout for me! I’ve been thinking of to change it so it works for over a year now! All the cupboards are cluttered and I feel I could utilise the space I have a bit more by cutting down the Splashback a bit and replacing the range hood? I also would love a dishwasher but worry about more soace being take. Away 

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Need help with kitchen layout

Hello @lilnikoy82

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. It's fantastic to have you join us, and thank you for sharing your question bout renovating your kitchen.

Thank you very much for posting a picture of your floor plan, would it be possible for you to post a picture of your current kitchen layout? This will allow our members to assess how high the ceiling is. We can then make recommendations on how to layout your kitchen.

While we're waiting for your pictures, please give me a few days to draw up an initial plan for your kitchen. 

We look forward to seeing the photos of your kitchen.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

4F8619D1-EC69-4BE9-A510-3B5522D55D2C.jpeg

I was thinking I could get the Splashback cut down and have cupboards either side but need to change rangehood too I guess. 

08379A53-0362-4E98-ABF7-7D46E89239CA.jpeg

A9264A0B-9554-48C9-93D6-B54E72C920E5.jpeg

Hi @lilnikoy82,

Here are a couple of cabinetry options. You could use corner cabinets, but it could look a little cramped. The minimal additional space they provide might not warrant the usage.

Have a look and let me know what you think. It sounds like @EricL is on the case with a more thorough layout, but I thought I'd add these renderings in the meantime.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Mitchell

Cab1.pngCab2.png

Hi @MitchellMc do Bunnings sell both the cabinets and rangehood? Would it be replacing the whole rangehood or just the top part? 

Hi @lilnikoy,

We certainly do sell the 600mm wall cabinets and rangehood cabinet. The rangehood cabinet replaces your existing unit and can have a slimline rangehood fitted into it.

Mitchell

Hi @lilnikoy82,

Hope you are well. 

Just checking in on how your renovation is progressing. Did you need more assistance from us? We are here to help.

Jason

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects