Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How to spruce up my loungeroom painted feature wall?

AshleighSophie
Finding My Feet

How to spruce up my loungeroom painted feature wall?

IMG_4404.jpeg

IMG_4403.png

I done this painted feature wall fair few months ago now in my lounge room, aswell as done a wall in my toddlers room. but I’m wanting to change it up a little or make it stand out more, any ideas 🙂 thank y’all,  much appreciated 

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: How to spruce up my loungeroom painted feature wall?

Hi @AshleighSophie

To transform the appearance of your mosaic wall effortlessly, I recommend installing the Lytworx 10m LED strip light in RGB and white or the Lytworx RGB Wi-Fi Voice Control LED Smart Neon Flex. Another alternative is to utilize light panels like the Nanoleaf Shapes Hexagons Smart Lighting Panels Expansion Pack - 3 Panels. Additionally, you can use glow-in-the-dark paint to add an extra touch of luminosity to your wall.

By using the LED strip lights I suggested, you can effortlessly modify the atmosphere of your wall since they can change colours. These lights are easy to install and come with remote controls.

Let me call on our experienced members @prettyliving, @lifestylebymari and @redbournreno for their recommendations.

If you have any other questions we can help with, please let us know.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects