Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Need some advise/inspiration to transform our laundry!

Angus
Just Starting Out

Need some advise/inspiration to transform our laundry!

Hi,

We would like to renovate our laundry and need some advise and inspiration as it is a bit of a funny shape!

It also has a small toilet/shower area attached through a sliding door, see floor plan

Don't let the dishes throw you, currently don't have a working kitchen so need to wash up in the laundry.

Appreciate the help and thank you for a great forum.

RegardsIMG-4082.jpgIMG-4081.jpgLaundry plan viewLaundry plan view

ANGUS

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Need some advise/inspiration to transform our laundry!

Hello @Angus

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. Thank you so much for joining us and sharing your question about needing some advice/inspiration to transform your laundry.

I'm sorry to hear you don't have a working kitchen. Is it getting renovated? If you need any advice or information with your ongoing project please let us know. If it is getting renovated, please don't hesitate to post any updates. I'm sure our members would be keen to see it once it's complete. Looking at the picture you've posted, is the middle machine a top-loader or is it a fridge? 

I'm sure our members would be more than happy to provide you with advice and inspiration when it comes to renovating your laundry. Would it be possible for you to post the measurements of your laundry room? This will allow us to give you a comprehensive recommendation on how to layout your laundry.

Here is a link for ideas and inspiration: Top 10 most popular laundry renovation projects

Here is a link to an excellent guide: How to plan a laundry renovation by @Adam_W

Please keep us updated, we look forward to seeing the measurements.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Need some advise/inspiration to transform our laundry!

Hello @Angus 

While we are waiting for your measurements, I've made a basic sketch of a possible layout. Are you planning to keep your current pantry or do you want a new one? Will you be changing any of your appliances? If you wish to see anything on the proposed layout please don't hesitate to post. 

Eric

Angus laundry1.jpg

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects