Classical Brick & Iron Front Fence
Photos are great but unfortunately they don’t give you enough information to build
The process of producing Drawing, Details, Engineering, Data & Costs from photos of completed projects, adopted by designer engineers is called Reverse Engineering (RE),
Reverse engineering is taking apart an object to see how it works in order to duplicate or enhance the object.
Tips for optimizing project design & lowering costs of your RE build (Refer to above image)
If you need further info about the above, RE Apps, Details, etc. please leave a message.
Remember to always check copyright!
@ Helen the above classical prefabricated bespoke ironwork details are fantastic & timeless
They are also affordable and require a 3 month lead time to produce since all come from china
Points to consider when optimizing your design/build
1. Have the bespoke panels properly Designed, Engineered & Specified locally to meet current Aust standards & construction techniques
2. Have all the costs and data broken down as I have done above.
3. Simplify the model so everyone along the supply chain is aware of what is required
3. Purchase bricks,basic materials & hardware locally
4. On site build costs will be the biggest component..shop around
OT.. For good or bad?
Alibaba sets up offices in Australia
Personally I don't think Bunnings has anything to worry about