Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Looking for Hortico weed killer 360 concentrate

NumeroUno
Cultivating a Following

Looking for Hortico weed killer 360 concentrate

Hi All

I have been looking for Hortico Weed Killer 360 concentrate which is normally sold at Bunnings, however it is not available anymore and cannot find it on any websites either. What happened to it? And whats a reasonable alternative, as this was priced well and did a really good job on weeds!

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Hortico Weed Killer

Hi @NumeroUno,

Unfortunately, the Hortico Weedkiller 360 Concentrate was discontinued by the manufacturer. A suitable replacement product would be Yates Zero Weedkiller Super Concentrate for non-selective control of all grasses and broadleaf weeds, onion weed, bamboo, lantana, blackberry and unwanted trees. For an organic alternative to traditional glyphosate-based poisons, you might also like to check out Eco-Organic Garden 1L Slasher Organic Weedkiller Concentrate.

If you were specifically looking for a budget-friendly solution, then we have the Garden Basics 1L Concentrate Weed Kill. I will point out, though, that the concentration is 100g/L of glyphosate versus the 360g/L of the discontinued product.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Aftab
Just Starting Out

Re: Looking for Hortico weed killer 360 concentrate

You can get similar products with same active content from below given Bunnings has stopped stocking glyphosate 360 products like Hortico Weed Killer 360 concentrate 

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @Aftab. It's terrific to have you join us, and many thanks for contributing to the conversation.

I trust @NumeroUno appreciates your input. Just so you and others are aware, Bunnings hasn't stopped stocking 360g/l glyphosate products; the manufacturer discontinued that specific Hortico weed killer. You'll currently still find products like Roundup 1L All Purpose Concentrate Weedkiller and Yates 1L 490g/L Zero Weed Killer Super Concentrate on our shelves.

We look forward to hearing all about your projects around the house and garden. Please let us know anytime you need assistance with them or have something to share.

Mitchell

Hi MitchellMc, I miss using Hortico 360. There are glyphosate 360 weed killers in other hardware stores, for example Earthcore. I suggest Bunnings approaches a manufacturer to stock a glyphosate 360 weed killer.

IMG_3553.jpeg

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @Ken47. It's great to have you join us.

We still stock Roundup 1L Herbicide Concentrate, which is 360g/L of glyphosate. I appreciate that you might be looking for an even more budget-friendly option, so I'll pass your feedback on to our merchandising team. 

Many thanks for your feedback.

Mitchell

Mitchell,

Thanks, you are correct, I am looking for an even more budget-friendly option.

Regards,

Ken

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects