Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Dining room renovation

Wouldy
Making a Splash

Dining room renovation

Dining 15B.jpgDining 16B.jpgDining 17B.jpgDining 18B.jpgDining 20B.jpgDining 22b.jpgDining 23B.jpgDining 24B.jpg

Hi Folks, 

I moved into a new house. This is the dining room. There was no specific board so added this post to the kitchen board. 
The walls in the dining room were in terrible condition. The window sill wood was really dry, old and brown and the ceiling had been patched up without being sanded afterwards, then painted over. It basically looked terrible. I am so proud of the work I have done and now the dining room looks so awesome! I can't stop looking at it. Ready to be set up and used now!

Not bad for a novice painter!

I moved into a new rental. 

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Dining Room Renovation

Hello @Wouldy

Nothing feels more satisfying than a job well done. Thank you so much for sharing photos of your painting project. What a difference a fresh coat of paint makes. Did you have to do a lot of patching and repairs to the wall? How long did the painting job take? 

Please keep us updated with your progress, we look forward to seeing your next renovation project. 

Again, Thanks for sharing your painting project.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects