Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

A Colombian game called Supo or sometimes called Rana. Made by GJW WOODCRAFT

WILKO
Finding My Feet

A Colombian game called Supo or sometimes called Rana. Made by GJW WOODCRAFT

image.jpeg
Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: A Colombian game called Supo or sometimes called Rana. Made by GJW WOODCRAFT

How do you play the game @WILKO?

Let me also extend a very warm welcome to Workshop. We hope you enjoy using the site and get lots of helpful advice and inspiration for your projects. We also look forward to you sharing more projects like this and joining in the D.I.Y. discussions.

Please let me know if you ever need a hand getting the most from the site.

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
WILKO
Finding My Feet

Re: A Colombian game called Supo or sometimes called Rana. Made by GJW WOODCRAFT

The game is played by throwing 6 X brass discs toward the game board.  If the brass disc goes into a frogs mouth then the score is either 60 or 70 points.  The smaller of the frogs is 70 points.  The top of the game has a series of holes cut into it and these holes also generate a score.  The game can be played by several persons in teams or one on one.  There is no particular level to attain, it is entirely up to the players or teams.  There are more rules but this is the main gist of play.

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects