Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

cabana help

peterabbit
Just Starting Out

cabana help

whats the best way to renew a old Cabana caravan?

redracer01
Kind of a Big Deal

Re: cabana help

Hello @peterabbit 

Welcome to Bunnings Workshop! There are a few posts about caravan restoration on the site. You can also type caravan on the search bar and it will show you a host of topics!

https://www.workshop.bunnings.com.au/t5/How-To/How-to-renovate-a-caravan-Part-1/ba-p/28654

For sure this will give you ideas. But like all DIY projects self discovery is always  the fun part as no two projects are alike. Imagine you are doing those diy shows on TV and you do a walk through of the caravan with clipboard and pen. Where would be the best place to start with? Do I do a full reno and restore or is it only a cosmetic make over? Do I have a skip to throw all the rubbish in? What kind of budget am I looking at? What kind of time am I allotting for this project. Please keep us updated on your progress and hope to see some starter photos!

Cheers,

Red

I am a Bunnings team member. Any opinions or recommendations shared here are my own and do not necessarily represent those of Bunnings. Visit the Bunnings website for assistance from the customer service team.

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: cabana help

I'd also like to welcome you to the Bunnings Workshop community @peterabbit. It's fantastic that you have joined us and many thanks for your question.

You've certainly joined the right community because the number of members enthused with caravan restoration is flourishing by the day! It's great to see @redracer01 has already pointed you towards @Peggers wonderful set of instructional guides, and they are an amazing place to start.

Would you like to show us some images of the caravan in question, as this will give our members a better understanding of what type of advice is needed?

I look forward to following along with your project and would encourage you to let us know if you have any questions.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects