Workshop
Start a discussion

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Drive and collect

Michael4
New Contributor

Drive and collect

What does drive and collect mean. I'm unable to select click and collect. I need an item and am happy to drive down and pick up. Am I able to do that?

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Drive and collect

Hi @Michael4,

Hope you are staying safe and well. Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. We trust you will get loads of helpful advice and inspiration from our clever and creative community. Let us know what projects you have planned - we're here to help!

Drive & Collect is a handy option for collecting your online order, especially during current COVID-related restrictions around the country. You simply purchase your products online, book in a convenient time for a contactless pick up, drive to your local Bunnings store and park in the designated Drive & Collect parking bays where your products are loaded into your car. You can find more information here - https://www.bunnings.com.au/services/in-store/drive-collect 

Please let us know if you need anything further.

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

View solution in original post

Michael4
New Contributor

Well, thought it was solved, but it's not. Drive and Collect does not come up as an option for online purchases at my nearest store, Tuggeranong ACT.  So is it a limited option, only available at some stores but not at others. If so your website needs to make that clear.

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Michael4,

Drive and Collect is available at the Tuggeranong store. I will ask @EricL to send you a private message so he can assist you with your purchase. 

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects