Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Fly screen frame 22mm x 9mm (Corner)

fabfab
Finding My Feet

Fly screen frame 22mm x 9mm (Corner)

Hey Bunnings team, Hope I can get some help here. I got around 14 of this Pillar Fly Screen Frame 22mm x 9mm

However, I cannot find in bunnings any corner which is for 22mm x 9mm, most of corners are for 25mm x 11mm frame.

so any recomendation or idea where I can find those corners or any other product I can use to join the frames?

thanks

Fab

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Fly screen frame 22mm x 9mm (Corner)

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community Fab (@fabfab). We're really pleased to have you join us and look forward to reading about all your projects and plans for around the house and garden.

I'm sure one of our resident Bunnings D.I.Y. experts, @EricL, will be able to locate the correct products for you when he is back on the site this afternoon. Thanks for your patience in the meantime. 

@MitchellMc has previously shared the steps and materials for making your own screens in this discussion: Can I make my own fly screens?

Please don't hesitate to post anytime you need a hand. 

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Hi @fabfab,

The Pillar Fly Screen Frame 22mm x 9mm is a new line, and they look to have hit the shelves slightly ahead of Rollertrack's flyscreen corner stakes to suit them. The corner stakes to suit them should arrive in-store very shortly, or you can place an order with your local store's Special Orders desk for them. I do apologise for the inconvenience and have flagged this with our merchandise team.

Please let me know if you need assistance placing a special order for these items.

Mitchell

Hey @MitchellMc thanks so much for replying. Look what I found this week? 🥳🥳🥳🎉

all good now! Thanks again. 

98E398DC-1430-4D3D-93F5-73D716102B96.jpeg

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Great, thanks for letting us know @fabfab.

Please don't hesitate to post anytime you need a hand.

Jason

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects