Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How do you book workshops and garden club?

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

How do you book workshops and garden club?

InStoreDIY.jpgBunnings customers can find and book workshops, garden club, kids D.I.Y. classes and family events at your local store via the Bunnings website

Just click on Stores at the top of the page, then Find a store, then click on the More details option when your chosen store has appeared.

This will take you to a page where you can see and book upcoming workshops. For example, here is the page for Artarmon.  

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
44172A
Just Starting Out

How to register for workshops

How can I join workshop in my nearest Bunnings?

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Williams Landing 3027

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @44172A. It's great to have you join us, and many thanks for your question about registering for a workshop.

You'll find available workshops listed on Bunnings website. Simply navigate to the Bunnings website, select your state and closest store, and the upcoming workshops will be listed there.

The online Bunnings Workshop community is filled with skilled and helpful members who are willing to lend a hand with advice and inspiration. Feel free to start a discussion on an upcoming project so we can provide advice. 

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Mitchell

rinku_pathania
Just Starting Out

Looking for bunnings class in moreyfield

looking for bunnings class in moreyfield

Re: Looking for bunnings class in moreyfield

Hello @rinku_pathania 

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. It's wonderful to have you join us.

You can discover the workshops currently offered by visiting the Bunnings website. Just go to the website, choose your state and nearest store, and you'll find a list of upcoming workshops. 

Additionally, the Bunnings Workshop online community is comprised of knowledgeable and supportive members eager to offer advice and inspiration. Don't hesitate to initiate a discussion about your upcoming project, and we'll be happy to provide guidance.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Eric

Ormeral
Just Starting Out

workshop

Can you please tell me how I can join the garden workshops on a Friday at Noarlunga branch please

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: workshop

Hi @Ormeral,

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community.  

Bunnings customers can find and book workshops, garden club, kids D.I.Y. classes and family events at your local store via the Bunnings website. Just click on Stores at the top of the page, then Find a store, then click on the More details option when your chosen store has appeared. This will take you to a page where you can see and book upcoming workshops. For example, here is the page for the new Noarlunga store in South Australia.  

All the best,

Jason

doyler
Just Starting Out

not a question -just beautiful completed work by you guys. i was just looking for a workshop to do.

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: not a question -just beautiful completed work by you guys. i was just looking for a workshop to

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @doyler. We're pleased to have you join us.

As above, you can find and book workshops, garden club, kids D.I.Y. classes and family events at your local store via the Bunnings website. Just click on Stores at the top of the page, then Find a store, then click on the More details option when your chosen store has appeared. This will take you to a page where you can see and book upcoming workshops. 

Jason

Diges
Just Starting Out

Are there DIY courses held at any of the Bunnings outlet?

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Are there DIY courses held at any of the Bunnings outlet?

Hi again @Diges,

Yes, you can find and book workshops at your local store via the Bunnings website. Just click on Stores at the top of the page, then Find a store, then click on the More details option when your chosen store has appeared. This will take you to a page where you can see and book upcoming workshops. 

Jason

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects