Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How do you book workshops and garden club?

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

How do you book workshops and garden club?

InStoreDIY.jpgBunnings customers can find and book workshops, garden club, kids D.I.Y. classes and family events at your local store via the Bunnings website

Just click on Stores at the top of the page, then Find a store, then click on the More details option when your chosen store has appeared.

This will take you to a page where you can see and book upcoming workshops. For example, here is the page for Artarmon.  

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
kb05
Finding My Feet

Training workshop for landscaping and decking

Hi

My name is Kushal, I want to to have some workshop training on landscaping and decking to do a makover for my home garden front and back. What is the best place for that

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Training workshop for landscaping and decking

Hello @kb05 (Kushal)

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. It's wonderful to have you join us.

I suggest clicking on this link DIY Workshops. From there you simply put in your state, your store and the date. The activities lined up for that store will be listed below. My best advice is to speak to the activities organizer of your store and asking them if there is a landscaping workshop.

In regards to the deck building workshop, I'm afraid it is too complex to be held at the store level. Instead, I suggest having a quick look at these guides - How to build a low-level deck by @Adam_W and How to build a deck by @MitchellMc.

I also recommend watching the Bunnings Deck Building guide:

I suggest gathering as much information as you can regarding your project and if you have any specific questions about the planning of your deck, please let us know.

Eric

kb05
Finding My Feet

Re: Training workshop for landscaping and decking

Hi @EricL 

Thanks for the prompt suggestion. I am very much curious and excited towards building my own garden and landscaping. Definitely these information resources will help me build something better.

twatts
Just Starting Out

garden group tweed heads

when is it on at tweed heads?

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: garden group tweed heads

Hi @twatts,

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. We look forward to reading about your project plans.

Bunnings customers can find and book workshops, garden club, kids D.I.Y. classes and family events at your local store via the Bunnings website

Just click on Stores at the top of the page, then Find a store, then click on the More details option when your chosen store has appeared.

This will take you to a page where you can see and book upcoming workshops. Here is the page for Tweed Heads, which lists the next garden club at 11am on Wednesday, June 5. 

Hope that helps,

Jason

Nanniwithaneye5
Just Starting Out

How do my friends and I (3) book for Balcatta, Western Australia GardeningCorner

Need to book for Monthly Gardening Corner at Balcatta, Western Australia

Re: How do my friends and I (3) book for Balcatta, Western Australia GardeningCorner

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @Nanniwithaneye5. It's wonderful to have you join us and many thanks for your question about joining workshops.

You can find and book our garden club classes via the Bunnings website

This will take you to a page where you can see and book upcoming workshops. For example, here is the page for Balcatta.  

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Mitchell

Nati7
Just Starting Out

D.I.Y Bulbs & lawn care workshop - how to register?

Hi there,

I would like to attend workshop at 10 o’clock on

IMG_9349.jpeg

5 April in Bunnings Hamilton. Please advise how to register for it?

Thanks

Natalia

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: D.I.Y Bulbs & lawn care workshop - how to register?

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @Nati7. It's fabulous to have you join us, and many thanks for your question about booking workshops.

You can book your spot for this amazing workshop on the Bunnings website. Just click on Stores at the top of the page, then Find a store, then click on the More details option when your chosen store has appeared.

This will take you to a page where you can see and book upcoming workshops. Here's the page for Bunnings Te Rapa.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Mitchell

susanamy
Just Starting Out

indoor garden workshop

How to book in

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects