Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How to install curtain tracks for S-wave folding curtains?

sper
Building a Reputation

How to install curtain tracks for S-wave folding curtains?

Hi DIYers,

i am planning to install curtain tracks for s-wave folding curtains shape, please advise me what items would I need and what do I need to be mindful of in my measurements and installation.

Thanks.

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: How to install curtain tracks for S-wave folding curtains?

Hi @sper,

Was there a particular product you were looking at? We have the Windoware S-fold curtain tracks, which come in 220 and 180cm lengths. These lengths are not adjustable; would either of those sizes fit your windows? Typically the measurement you need to take is between the side reveals of the window frame. Installation is straightforward, with all the necessary parts in the kit. It's as simple as screwing the track into the top trim of the window frame.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
sper
Building a Reputation

Hi Mitchell,

I see windoware tracks are ceiling mounted, I am

looking for wall mounted options in size range of 240cm.

Thanks 

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Hi @sper,

Unfortunately, the maximum available size in Windoware S-fold is 220cm and is under mount. Perhaps you might consider Special Ordering a Riva Wavefold system, which is a face mount (wall) system. If you speak with one of our helpful Special Orders team members at your local store, they'll be able to assist you with filling out your order form.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects